Siler City Country Club Membership
Whether you have been golfing your entire life, or have just begun to appreciate the game, the Siler City Country Club offers a membership option that suits you. Our challenging course and friendly staff ensures our members will enjoy bringing guests out for a drink, as well as perfecting their game.
The Siler City Country Club is a Private Club. If you wish to join our club and gain access to all the amenities we have to offer you and your family, the application process is simple and straightforward. You may join the club by obtaining and completing a membership application. An application can be obtained from a member, from contacting the Club itself or by clicking the link here. Download a Membership Application A completed membership application requires the endorsement of three active members and the approval of the Club's Board of Directors.
We encourage you to request a tour of our facility, and welcome any questions you may have. For additional information about pricing and our application process, please fill out this form or call Mark Davis at (919) 742-3721. We look forward to hearing from you.
Siler City Country Club Board of Directors
|President||Jerry Kidd||(336) 267-5173||2015|
|Vice President/Pool & Tennis||Bob Rodegast||(919) 663-0460||2016|
|Secretary||Tam de StAubin Jr||(919) 663-5631||2016|
|Treasurer||Denis de StAubin||(919) 663-3996||2015|
|Golf Course||Josh Lee||(919) 545-1164||2015|
|Tournaments||Paul Trageser III||(919) 542-7168||2014|
|Membership||Bill Haiges||(919) 663-1655||2016|
|Lounge||Frankie Tate||(919) 742-5713||2014|
|Social/House & Grounds||Ken Kendra||(919) 802-3793||2014|
The Siler City Country Club Board of Directors is comprised of nine members who volunteer to serve a three year term after being elected by the membership at our annual membership meeting each February.
- Regular Membership
- Junior Membership (21 to 34 years of age)
- Non-Resident Membership
- Social Membership (Includes all member benefits except limited to 6 rounds of golf per year)
- Members have unlimited use of the golf course, lounge, swimming pool and tennis courts
- Members pay only cart fee for golf or may walk with no green fee
- Members pay no fees for tennis or swimming
- Members may bring guests and they will have use of all the facilities with normal fees
- Members have access to quality merchandise at special member discounts and may qualify for VIP Status and receive bigger discounts
- Members have the right to rent the clubhouse facilities for special events at discounted pricing
- Members may take advantage of other quality courses with our reciprocal agreements (These are subject to change in quantity and price from time to time)
- Members have complete handicap services
- Members have club charging privileges
- Members have access to the driving range, expert club fittings and lessons
- Members have access to quality club repair
- Members will have free access to Demo Days and other special events
- Members may play in tournaments that are organized and implemented by the staff